Click on the image above to enter!
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promotion commences at 12pm AEST (Sydney time) on 14th April 2015 and ends at 5pm AEST (Sydney time) on 14th May 2015.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18. Entry is not open to Boutique Lawyers staff.
- Eligible entrants will automatically receive one entry into the promotion when they like and share on Facebook our Facebook page www.facebook.com/boutiquelawyers.
- The winner will be drawn randomly.
- The draw will take place at 9.00am AEST (Sydney time) on 15th May 2015 at the offices of Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via a Facebook message within two business days of the draw date and his/her names will be published on Boutique Lawyers Facebook page.
- There will be one prize. The winning entrant will receive a choice of $2000 worth of legal services from Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd or an Apple iPad Mini in the colour of his/her choice on the condition that the entrant provides their contact details and mailing address.
- Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
- The prize will be either credited to the winner for legal services or if the iPad is elected it may be posted or collected by the Prize Winner within 6 weeks from the draw date.Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for the prize being damaged in transit.
- Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd, unless a winner otherwise notifies Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd at the time of accepting their prize. Eligible Entrants consent to Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes.
- Boutique Lawyers Pty Ltd reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and the MyNetFone website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.